The Strays

The Strays
This is us!!The Strays

Sunday, May 30, 2010

a LOVE POEM man(LaLat)

HeyHeyHey ...






" A man falls in LOVE through his eyes, a women through her ears "


" Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I need it. "


" To the world you may be only one person, But to one person you may be the world. "


"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."



" Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






found this when i read a book about LOVE
HMMM ... i guess that LOVE is something that we need to take care of
quiet seriously . FOR me a girls HEART is like a BUBBLE , fragile i mean .
HMMM ... 'to LOVE ?? or NOT to LOVE ??'





' Love is a game that two can play and both win ' a quote from Eva Gabor



TAKECARESSS READERS ...

0 comments: