HeyHeyHey ...
Im STUPID , Im DUMB ,
Im USELESS , Im NOBODY ,
Im an EMBARESSESMENT to everyone ,
Im HOPELESS , Im NOTHING ,
NOTHING but a HOPELESS human being
in this world , i rather DIE than suffer
PAIN , i rather DIE than being HURT ,
i rather DIE than to LIVE in this
HORRORFYING WORLD
I really cant keep this feeling inside be anymore ,
i really cant ... I like HER but it seems that ....
argh !!! nvm ... atleast theres someone who really love HER
HMMM ... I really hope that shes HAPPY with that someone of HERS ...
I pray for her HAPPINESS and maybe one day i hope that she'll
knows that i care for her all this while and I LOVE HER for who she is ...
BYE READERS TAKE CARE !!! 'I LOVE HER' ARGH !!! LOVE !!!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
im STUPID ...Man(LaLat)
Posted by thestrays at 11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment